Joined: 01 Jul 2007
|Posted: Wed 16 Feb - 21:20 (2011) Post subject: Analyst San Francisco, CA, United States
|Zynga US Jobs wrote: |
|Zynga is looking for a skilled Data Analyst with a behavioral orientation to help us improve our games. Like you, we know that understanding the user leads to making the best products. As a Data Analyst you will help us understand user behavior by leveraging the substantial information available in existing systems as well as help shape the future form of systems used for behavioral data tracking. Regardless of the specific activity, your general goal will be to use data to paint a picture of behavior within the leading social games on the Internet—games like FarmVille, Mafia Wars and FrontierVille. |
- Design, develop and produce weekly user experience dashboard mapping quantitative and qualitative trends
- Retrieve and analyze data from server logs, online experiments (A/B testing), instrumented products, etc.
- Model user behavior based upon previous findings and the most relevant available data.
- Meaningfully contribute to the evolution of tools for tracking and understanding user behavior.
- Interface with key internal clients and project stakeholders to ensure available data is applied for its best use to the organization.